A celebration of Autumn...seasonal colour tape resist art, conker and pine cone action art, and tissue paper decorated pine cones. If you fancy continuing with the Autumn class theme at home how about making an Autumn crown. Here's how...
1. Go on a leaf collection hunt, collecting as many different coloured leaves as you can.
2. Adults cut an A4 piece of card in half horizontally and staple together to have one long piece of card.
3. Provide PVA glue and a spreader - mix in seasonal coloured glitter or paint if you wish.
4. Get sticking - add the leaves to your crown
5. Leave to dry completely (or the leaves will fall off when you bend the card)
6. (Adults) staple the sides of the card together to make the crown to fit ...wear it!!